anyone have experience with a copperband butterfly??

Mike nickerson

I don't know about anemones but they can develop a taste for coral. I would say it is about 50/50. Some people have never had a problem with them but others have found they prefer the coral more than the aiptasia. They are a cool fish though. You may be better off with a few peppermint shrimp.

Yep' date=' one out of a thousand will devour your acans, lobos or any softies it feels like eating!! I got one and lost thousands because of it!![/quote']

I still fondly remember the endearing obscenities you called your Copperband, Clay!

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

I don't know about anemones but they can develop a taste for coral. I would say it is about 50/50. Some people have never had a problem with them but others have found they prefer the coral more than the aiptasia. They are a cool fish though. You may be better off with a few peppermint shrimp.

Yeah Ive that but I have a mystery wrasse that is very fond of peppermint

Shrimp everytime I add them they don't last more then a day. but then I have 2 cleaner shrimp and he doesn't bother them

As you have probably seen Mike' date=' Madmike lives up to his name . He has a 12 foot long tank and has angels in there with sps as well. The key for him is the fish have so much room they don't nip at just on area. It sort of mimics probably what happens in the coral reefs...[/quote']

Haha yeah his tank is beautiful I was looking at his tank threads I wish I had a tank that size

I had a kline butterfly had to get him out of tank went after every thing

Yeah I've they can be a hit or miss, basicly all butterfly and angels are I had a cream angel it was a perfect citizen and even kept my aiptasia down and then one day it snapped and went after my zoas a gorgonian and I had him for almost a year

Archived