That Itch. It's Back....

Piero

Hello!

The salty itch has returned and winter weather was the clincher that demanded scratching. (drooler)

Not sure who is still around that I may know from the past. Quick post before I add PNWMAS back to the browser link bar, heh.(nutty)

BACKGROUND:

- Out of reefkeeping since about 06/07

- In and out since early 80s

- Swapped unfinished marine bio degree for business, for some reason

- Tested small time online retail front with ReefLabs

- Became overwhelmed by inconvenient truths of our MO industry

THE PLAN: Initially 2-3 fluval edge nanos, and you know how it goes from there. I'm in a downtown studio now, so there are... limitations. (scratch)

THE PLAN JUST GOT BIGGER... that didn't take long. I just decided I have a 30x30 corner that is begging for it... and I could probably fit a small prop/quarantine in the bathroom...oh FFS.

DOH!

Wow, lots of familiar faces! Some of us just can't stay away, eh? And looking forward to meeting the new ones!

I have really been impressed by what I've seen coming out of the MO sector as far as breeding avances and aqua/mari-cultured stock availability over the past few years. Frankly it forces me to own up and reconsider my admittedly inflexible (and at times provocative) soapbox on the private sector's role in the challenges facing our favorite natural resource.

So I may owe a few beers roun' here, starting with those of you who have at one time or another owned Waves. Single file please... ;)

Archived