WTT 90 Gal

tolsowyota89

Would like to trake my all glass 90 Gal For a 150 Gal tall, Or would like a 200 Gal cube.

Well just talked to Garret, He says I should go with a bow front 92 gal or a 150 gal. I would be willing to trade for one of those too.

This was Garrets old tank

Call or Text would be better 503-302-4469

Thanks

Ps If I get a cube Ill throw in the stand.

• 2 weeks later...

Acrylic Fish tanks (4) for sale 240, 125, 160, & 180 Glass tank and me (Vancouver/Portland)

Date: 2011-12-16, 4:02PM PST

Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/HaznLife/CRAIGSLIST%20ITEMS/Aquarium%20equipment/

240 gallon Cube 3 View, 1 black back, 4 returns, bottom plumed, ready for action!

(half inch thick with closed & open loop system, 2 - 2" bottom overflows, 7 returns, this system Rocks, and can be rerouted to meet your needs. For the Coral Masters delight.

*** New $2,400 Now accepting offers at 60% off before Christmas $900 obo come with Sump, skimmer and metal halide ballasts.

125 Gallon TruVu Aquarium 3 weeks New - this is the ideal tank construction and size for any home 72"x18x20" not one scratch on this beauty.

2 Weeks Old

Complete set up with the following:

-Skimmer (up to 250 gallons)

-2 week old sump

-1,100 gph Pump GenX

-Black stand (nice)

-New canopy teak

-Frosted glass tank covers

-Assortment of rock @ $4.00/lb obo

Tank alone was $1,200, not including $600 stand and canopy, sump $450, that's $2,250 not including equipment. I have a 200 and 500 gallon custom built tanks and regretfully decided to part with this because Im leaving the country. I have people to maintain my tanks but 5 is a bit much and am consolidating. It would be easiest for me to part with this one sense it is the smallest tank and easiest for you to get a complete set up immediately at your home.

YOu could even have the water and have your tank up running in an hour. I have friends that want this tank but are giving me a chance to list it until they get their finances in order. If your interested at all i suggest you let me know your best offer.

Complete 125 gallon set up ready for your home including water and the like = $2,000 obo (I am more inclined to move it this week)

If you already have equipment that's fine, just the tank, stand and canopy = $1,400 obo (motivated to sell this week after I may not need to), if you want all the equipment we can work out a deal.

160 gallon cube custom made by infamous James The Tank Maker - beveled edges, round corners, custom cut top, 2 black walls, one overflow box, and 3'x3' is perfect size and design.

180 Gallon Glass Tank with metal stand for sale

- tank and stand only $600 obo

- filtration system and more available

Accepting best offers and trades. Looking for 375-1,000 gallon Aquarium. 8-12' would be ideal.

I would be open for Trade for CREE LED lights - need for 200 gallon (70x18x38" deep so need 2-3x penetration to reach corals)

-Aquarium Controller

-Phosban Reactor

-Calcium Rector

-Doser

-Ozonizer

-Show Rock

-LPS's - for my skimmer, pumps, hallide ballast, ect..

-Anything for my Community Reef Tank that would be of interest and value

Email for more images!

**Other related items for sale and or trade:

Custom Acrylic Sump available as well.

-Metal halide ballast and lights

-2 Protein skimmers

-Eheim 950GPH pumps x3

-Canopy 72x24x20 (approximate)

-Stand

-and much more

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Archived