Introduction

Hi Everybody. It is super cool that you guys run this TFT program. I had to leave my 80 gallon saltwater fish only setup at the last school I was at in Seattle and thought I'd never get a setup here in salem. I was super lucky to have a family donate their 90 gallon saltwater reef setup. I will include a picture to show what they donated and then I will post an updated pic as soon as I can get one.

I want to say a big thank you to Roger and the TFT program for hooking me up with a skimmer for my setup after mine quit working as well as helping me out with some salt.

I also want to say thank you to Garrett for the sweet deal on the anemone and clean up crew. The anemone really helped reduce how much my Clark's Anemone fish was bullying the other fish.

PA110041.jpg

Since the initial setup I had to add overflow tubes because the oneway valve failed during a water change, glad it didn't happen during a power outage...

I have also hung the light so it isn't sitting on the containers anymore.

I have added a Holothuria edulis to my tank, I was super excited to find one at Garrett's since this is one of the species of sea cucumber that I studied for my masters in the Philippines (now I need to find a Pearsonothuria graeffei)

My latest addition is a one spot foxface, needed a little help with the algae.

So I hope that is a good intro, we'll be putting up a bunch more photos along the way.

Robbie

Archived