Need some strong backs to help me load up CCR's 210 in Salem.

Hog Head

I'm in Salem' date=' and I am a mover! Let me know when you need the help and I will try to be there.[/quote']

If I am available I can also help. When you are ready' date=' contact Josh (Mohaynow) and he can give me a call. I am not a beer drinker so you can pay Josh my share of beer!!![/quote']

Are you guys available today?

I'm in Salem' date=' and I am a mover! Let me know when you need the help and I will try to be there.[/quote']

Thanks Josh. You are a hell of a good guy to go out of your way and help someone like that. Those straps definitely saved the day and probably our backs, the tank, etc, etc...

If you are down my way and need some help, give me a call. Definitely going to try to round up more help to get it in the house. 4 sounds like a good number.

Unreal I thought I was going to puke watching just the 2 of them move the beast. I really pray both your backs are ok. It took 4 guys to move it in!!! Hope it all made it ok.

I am stretched out on the couch relaxing right now. My back feels much better right now. Everything made it in perfect shape. My little boy sat there and watched Sponge Bob while we cruised down the freeway.

Thanks again, Eugene

It's in the house! Very very cool tank Eugene' date=' and the new ones going to be as well[/quote']

Thanks Jacob.

I can help unload if need be :)

Thanks Miles.

Thanks to Miles, Jacob and my neighbor Tim it made it in the house. It was a bit easier than what we dealt with at Blaines though. I was able to almost back up to my front door.

Glad to hear it made it in ok. No stairs with corners in them at your place?

Just a couple of steps and an odd angle to get it in the door. We stood it on end on a blanket inside the door and set it down onto two furniture dollies.

It's in the house! Very very cool tank Eugene' date=' and the new ones going to be as well[/quote']

Thanks for the kind words and the help Jacob. When I move everything over I will let you know if any of that Yellow Turbinaria breaks off. You are more than welcome to a frag if it does. Josh and Miles, you are welcome to some crags of it if you want it. I have a dreadfull feeling that it will break the way it has grown over everything it touches.

Archived