WTT for fuge light

Kimberlee

So after a long proses and dislocating my finger I've got my sump in. All I need now is a fuge light, so I'm looking to trade. Here's what I have

These zoos

043-1.jpg

A 1" piece of this Monti

004-3.jpg

Or a small rock covered in these blue sea foams

012.jpg

Also a small rock covered in pulsating Xenia

154.jpg

Would also be willing to frag certain things if some one saw something they liked in the tank. Not looking for anything fancy, just needs to grow micro algae.

Not sure if this is a good option for you but I just bought a $8 light fixture and a $10 plant grow light at Fred Meyer for mine and it is working out pretty well so far, I am a noobie here so please use a grain of salt with my suggetion. But it might help...LOL

Not sure if this is a good option for you but I just bought a $8 light fixture and a $10 plant grow light at Fred Meyer for mine and it is working out pretty well so far' date=' I am a noobie here so please use a grain of salt with my suggetion. But it might help...LOL[/quote']

Those are good fuge light, I'm just tapped for every dime between now and x-mass. Schedule as follows, new tank done, sons B-day Dec. 6, x-mass daughters B-day Feb. 28. So if I want anything it is through trade. Oh and my both my kids are awsome so I have to go all out every year. This year my grals getting her own tank so that's where the cash is going to her lights.

I just use a 6 dollar clip on light from walmart' date=' and a spiral flouresent bulb from the same place. Less that 15 bucks into the lights. They also seem to grow my cheato and mangroves really well. I will dig around bet I have anoter setup lying around.[/quote']

If you find an extra 1 please PM me. Thx

Archived