October Meeting!

Mohaynow

Hi Josh, I don't want to come across greedy with the tft program. Plus, I was joking around about begging for donations :) People in this program are amazing and my students and I are incredibly grateful. Several of the unusual generous reefers have already provided most of the gear to start the second tank. I'm looking forward to handing out with everyone tomorrow.

ps-let's play some disc golf soon---

Have fun at the meeting everyone! Josh has a couple of stellar tanks and I wish I could attend! I get to go to the pumpkin patch with the family at the same time the meeting is other wise I would be there(told the wife I would go before I knew about the meeting and then forgot I told her I would go lol). I may be able to make it in to the shop to hang and chat reef in the afternoon but if I can't, Roger will be there ready to help and chat reef!

Wasn't really trying to put you down Ryan, Its just that tft's resources are already kinda thin. Good thing so many people are willing to help out tho!

Looks like there will be some new faces at the meeting tomorrow, I cannot wait to meet you all.

Archived