anyone know an Oregon electrician and plumber who are fish people?

Electrokate

Hi

wondering if anyone can recommend an Oregon licensed electrician who is in the fish community aside from Barelycuda, who is super busy with a career upgrade, family and fab fishroom (: Need to redo the basement soon, the shocks are super annoying and suspect they will kill my livestock one of these days or cause a fire. Probably destroying my gear as we speak.

Not sure yet if I truly need a plumber. Looks possible the line I get my water for the fishroom from is breaking down, it's very old. Small job.

You do not want me doing anything DIY, we don't have a drain in the basement to deal with the leaks I cause and everything I wire catches fire. Going licensed and pro all the way. If the last guy had not done DIY I would not be getting shocked every time I touch anything metal or wet in the basement.

Kate

I know the DIY guy we got the house from wired the polarity backwards and there are no grounds on half the outlets. Scared to see what all else he screwed up... I have stray voltage from lights and metal stands and in tanks with only a single airstone. But yeah I would not be surprised to hear the new skimmer pump is bad, or that the korallias are too old to use safely. Usually a pump is a culprit, sometimes a heater. I will check with Reefsickness.

Thanks

Kate

whoever I pick will be hired at the normal rate and all, I don't expect any discounts or weekend work. Only favor I ask is not calling me crazy for all these fish tanks and not leaving with the power off (: Everything needs to be on the up and up from here on out, no DIY stuff.

Thanks,

Kate

Archived