The Mother of all Tank Builds

Emerald525

Bill has been around the forums for a LONG time... kinda moody it seems. He will post for awhile and then get pissed about people asking him what he does or how much he makes and then disappears for awhile... looks like he has resurfaced again.

Well if you are going to build a 20,000 gallon tank in your home, build all your own equipment and have Ferraris in your garage, people are going to ask questions about what you do! :) He posted up there too that he dropped out of high school too!

1. Beutifull tank, excellent skill set , layout and execution.

2. Slipping a pic of your Modena engine out and dissambled on the floor of your 7,000 sq. ft. place with ONE of many of your " horses in the stable" in the backgound....you are going to get questions beyong the scope of this hobby. He has been around and knows how to edit his posts. Kudos to the guy for spending what he is earning! I wonder what other hobbies he accels in?(drooler)

Well if you are going to build a 20,000 gallon tank in your home, build all your own equipment and have Ferraris in your garage, people are going to ask questions about what you do! He posted up there too that he dropped out of high school too!

agreed! Thats why I found it funny to see him get annoyed when the $ questions started rolling in...

He may have calmed down though, it appears he is posting more of his "toys" in this thread... maybe he is becoming more comfortable with his wealth, lol.

He is a pretty smart guy, I have been following several of his threads for quite a while, but I do agree that he seems to moody or maybe not very socially adjusted. Last I heard he buys medical equipment for a couple $1,000's, rebuilds, then turns around and sells them for $10,000's. Apparently there in pretty high demand also. With how skilled he is he probably could make money doing almost anything, but he definitely likes to tinker. I am not surprised he is already planning another tank, I think he prefers to build rather than maintain. I think his 1500 gallon tank was his best.

He is a pretty smart guy' date=' I have been following several of his threads for quite a while, but I do agree that he seems to moody or maybe not very socially adjusted. Last I heard he buys medical equipment for a couple $1,000's, rebuilds, then turns around and sells them for $10,000's. Apparently there in pretty high demand also. With how skilled he is he probably could make money doing almost anything, but he definitely likes to tinker. I am not surprised he is already planning another tank, I think he prefers to build rather than maintain. I think his 1500 gallon tank was his best.[/quote']

There's a lot of people on this forum that find building way more fun than the maintenance they just don't have that kind of money.(laugh) I have to say he is pretty talented and agree he strikes me as a perfectionist and would excel in whatever he tried.