Thanks Kim and Beth

Danik

I want to get in on this thank you thread, for Kim and Beth. Thank you, you two, for the really big 1"(more like 2") Bird of paradise and the German blue digita( I think that's right?) Oh and the freebie you sent my way.(could you tell me the name though)I think LC Scott forgot, while he was getting lost on his way home.

Your very welcome everyone!! Glad you all like your corals and clam!!!

@ Danik... enjoy the clam, can I have visitation rights?!?!? LOL

@ Kimberlee we gave him a free blue stag.

@ Frankb.... I think we need to see pictures that proves you have run out of room!!!!

Thank you for beautiful corals. I guess I ran out of room after I bought the whole bunch of corals from both of you. They look great. Thanks for the freebies too.

You would be amazed at how many corals you can pack into a tank with strategic placement Frank! (laugh)

I want to get in on this thank you thread' date=' for Kim and Beth. Thank you, you two, for the really big 1"(more like 2") Bird of paradise and the German blue digita( I think that's right?) Oh and the freebie you sent my way.(could you tell me the name though)I think LC Scott forgot, while he was getting lost on his way home.[/quote']

You're welcome Kimberlee. LC Scott said he was considering keeping the blue stag for himself! I guess it made it down to you! And it's an ORA German blue polyp digitata. It's long name. Beth's right it the freebie was a blue stag.

Your very welcome everyone!! Glad you all like your corals and clam!!!

@ Danik... enjoy the clam, can I have visitation rights?!?!? LOL

@ Kimberlee we gave him a free blue stag.

@ Frankb.... I think we need to see pictures that proves you have run out of room!!!!

Yes Danik we want visitation on that clam! (laugh)

You're welcome Kimberlee. LC Scott said he was considering keeping the blue stag for himself! I guess it made it down to you! And it's an ORA German blue polyp digitata. It's long name. Beth's right it the freebie was a blue stag.

It will come back his way at some point. He likes putting the corals that need a little more stability in my tank for awhile, and than claiming them back latter down the road. Thx for the correction on the ORA German blue polyp digitata, it is a long name and a new 1 to me. I'll get how to quote some 1 some day

Here are the pictures of my tank. Kim! Where can I pack more corals in this tank?

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640/ftbui/IMG_4379.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640/ftbui/IMG_4378.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640/ftbui/IMG_4377.jpg

Are you planning to sell more corals :)

LOL, I see there's still a little room on the sandbed you can fit some more corals and think of the space you will have if you can get that xenia out of there! (laugh)

Archived