Can't wait until I get a fish trap tomorrow.

Kris

Not to happy right now(flame)(flame)(flame). Last Thursday I picked up a new fish which is a blue line fox face which is a pretty cool looking fish. Friday I noticed a bunch of my zoas were torn up really bad so I got the ones that were left out of the tank. When I was taking them out I noticed that all of my true armaggedons twos were gone every last one(flame)(flame). Then I headed out of town for the weekend and what do I find when I got home??? Come to find he likes my acans and one of my favorite pieces in my tank my bleeding apple scoly. He ate all of one my acans and just beat the heck out of the scoly. The scoly should make a recovery but holy heck that fish has an expinsive appetite. I hope he did not kill a bunch of other stuff while I have been at work today. He gets to go bye bye tomorrow.

Cool thanks. Ya I have had a few regular Fox faces in the past they never had that issue. But I have herd of them doing stuff like this one is doing. I hope I get him today I think he has started munching on my Oregon mummy eye the rim in one spot is torn up.

Cool thanks. Ya I have had a few regular Fox faces in the past they never had that issue. But I have herd of them doing stuff like this one is doing. I hope I get him today I think he has started munching on my Oregon mummy eye the rim in one spot is torn up.

Yikes We have a fish trap if you need to borrow one and Beth is off today so you coan send her a message.

Archived