dollar a gallon minus 40B????

Dustin

I was just at petco and saw they had the dollar a gallon sale going on so I asked when they would be getting more 40B tanks and they said the 40B has been discontinued I couldn't get an answer why im curious if it was just the eugene store or all of them or possibly aqueon discontinued the size bummer though

Does he have any cube tanks for sale I really don't need a 40B I was just surprised that their most popular tank size was no longer available seems dumb but whatever let me know if he's got any cube tanks im interested in one maybe a 30 gallon or a little bigger

I actually was at a red light and saw a guy come out of a petco with a 40b on his shoulder and walk to a bus stop. That kind of dedication can only be fueled by a dollar per gallon deal. I highly doubt they would drop the size, they just dont like stocking a bunch of tanks to sell near cost becauwe they know people hoard them, and they are meant to draw more business than that

Does he have any cube tanks for sale I really don't need a 40B I was just surprised that their most popular tank size was no longer available seems dumb but whatever let me know if he's got any cube tanks im interested in one maybe a 30 gallon or a little bigger

Aaron used to have a bunch of cube tanks. Not sure if they were exactly 30g but probably pretty close.

I got one for sale Dustin! Can make ya a sweet deal on it too!! Its the drilled and plumbed tank, stand, sump, needlewheel skimmer, return pump, heater and marineland LED light. All you need is water, rock and sand! Let me know if you are interested.

Heres a pic!

attachment.php?attachmentid=10853&d=1299179261

Haha thanks for all of your input and offers as it is now I have 7 tanks and only 2 are in use for freshwater Haha if I were to buy a cube it would be an impulse thing my GF would kill me if I came home with another tank probably that's y I didn't say im interested in a 150 cube or something in that range Haha unfortunately im not ready to set up anything saltwater yet >:(

Archived