Bogus

frlejo

here is a message from reeftherapy concerning the hippo tang I was on my way over to get, but he sold it to someone who showed up with $25 an hour before me. He said 2-4 pm was perfect. 'I am sorry for any inconvenience. I have a history of people saying they will show, then don't. I have been up front with everyone that all items are on a first come basis and asked anyone wanting something at a later time to call before they come over to make sure we still have it. Fred, I hope you find another hippo tang.' So what he really means, it does not matter what i say over the phone, if someone shows up with cash before you, & I sell it to them, so what?? If 2-4 pm would not work for him, he should have told me then. this the link to his ad, if anyone is interested. http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?28732-Tank-Sell-Off

Reminder about the rules

Just a reminder about the rules regarding negative feedback. Only reeftherapy is allowed to respond.

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

Fred, You called us at 10:30 that morning. I told you then that we would be home at the time you wanted to come, 2-4. I also told you that you should call before you came to make sure I still had the hippo tang because I would not hold anything that was not paid for. If you were that set on this particualr hippo tang you should have come earlier.

Hanging up on me when I tried to talk to you about this was very immature. You need to get a life and move on past not getting your hippo tang.

Archived