RKL up!

cellowithgills

Only took me 4 hours (laugh)! I had problems with just about everything. The modules kept on forgetting what they were after I unplugged them, the PC4's had the same serial number so only one of them worked, and I calibrated my pH probe 6 times DOH!. Still, if it does everything I've got it set to do, it will still have been a great investment.

Congrats... I just set up my RKL the other day only took me 20 min went so smooth. I have a super basic program in it now. Untill I can read and figure out what I want to do. Would love to compare notes and programs sometime since I am new at this controller thing...

Congrats... I just set up my RKL the other day only took me 20 min went so smooth. I have a super basic program in it now. Untill I can read and figure out what I want to do. Would love to compare notes and programs sometime since I am new at this controller thing...

What are you controlling on yours? What modules do you have?

I have 2 PC4's a SL1 with ph and temp. I have a net module on order. Right now I am controlling Halides, vhos, power heads, fan, return pump, skimmer, heater. Plan to switch a couple things around so I can control my auto top off with it. Also thinking I may add another PC4

They must have told me wrong when I emailed DA they told me I could add the net and one more PC4 (yes it is a RKL). Now I have to get to the bottom of this. I had plans for auto top off and a couple other things but am already out of ports. If I cant add the other PC4. I just went from loving this thing to hating it cause I have to buy a better controller already and then install this one on my other tank.

Looks like I will be coming up with a new plan. Maybe I will just buck up and get vortechs. That frees up two ports since they have their own controller. Guess I could put the skimmer and return on a switch since I hardly ever turn them off. Then that gives me four ports. Looks like I better start looking at my piggy bank for vortech money.

Archived