Anyone have a Fish Trap I can borrow?

gogators

I have a couple of annoying damsels that have decided to eat my xenia like its broccolli. I would really like to get those buggers outta there but netting them so far has been impossible without pulling all of my rock out of the tank. Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well (scratch)

Thanks!

That's why this forum rocks!!! Thank you guys for your suggestions, I post a problem and within 6 minutes get 2 great suggestions! Those damsels have no idea what they are in for. Anyone want two bowtie damsels? Otherwise they may be living in the fuge for a while.

If they are agressive eaters. Try very small barb less fish hooks and some line. I caught a couple tangs that way. If not search fish trap on youtube. It shows how to make one out of a two liter bottle. HAPPY FISHING!!

I used this method to catch 3 green chromis. The added bonus was it was lots of fun. My wife thought I was crazy though. She asked why I have over twenty fishing rods, spend 30 hours a week out on the river and still have to come home and fish in our tank.

I used this method to catch 3 green chromis. The added bonus was it was lots of fun. My wife thought I was crazy though. She asked why I have over twenty fishing rods' date=' spend 30 hours a week out on the river and still have to come home and fish in our tank.[/quote']

Too funny Nate. My roomate thought I was crazy. Untill he watched me get one in like 3 minutes. And it was alot of catching them that way(No damage done to the fish either).

Hey Victor, I just caught my damsel yesterday cuz he was chasing my new Radiant Wrasse. All u need is a small gatorade bottle (if they like to eat, u can catch them in less than 1 hour).....PM me and I can explain how to build it.

Archived