Site is SLOW

impur

I timed how long it took to post that 1st post: 53 seconds

Whats up?

I would assume it's from all the double postings (whistle) or the "system" is trying to locate CA2OR and let him know that at your current post rate, you will become the new top poster by the end of the month! LOL (laugh)

I would assume it's from all the double postings (whistle) or the "system" is trying to locate CA2OR and let him know that at your current post rate' date=' you will become the new top poster by the end of the month! LOL (laugh)[/quote']

rofl I'm trying to take that crown! I notice at certain times it's slow but other times it is fine. It's mostly at work for me and I think it is just the server there. It's nothing like when the upgrade first happened. While we are on it, has anyone else noticed that chat seems to be gone?

I have not seen the option for chat for a few weeks. I thought it was just removed for some reason. I just looked again it is still not any where I could find it.

Hmm interesting, it is gone....

And Yes Miles it has been taking me a while to get my inbox open too... worse on my phone, times out a lot lately.

Maybe our handy dandy computer helpers can tell us whats going on!

Archived