bicycle mechanic needed asap

Mohaynow

My car broke down today and I need to get my bike going, the only thing wrong with it is that the back wheel needs to be trued up and I think I might have a broken spoke. I have tried to ture the wheel myself and I'm pretty sure I did more harm than good. I need someone that can help me out in salem and that wouldn't mind working for frags lol. I know its asking a lot but I'm having my share of trouble right now and I cannot afford to pay with cash. Please let me know if you can help, it will be v ery much appreciated. Thanks for looking.

I got everything under controll, thank you very much Kim for lending me the bicycle.

Mike, last time I wet by that place it looked like it was all cleared out. but yea it was definately a place were bad bikes were sent to think about what they had done.

I got everything under controll, thank you very much Kim for lending me the bicycle.

Mike, last time I wet by that place it looked like it was all cleared out. but yea it was definately a place were bad bikes were sent to think about what they had done.

Glad it's working out for you Josh.