FYI all those who want to buy DIY LED stuff

Eugenereef

I received this email from rapid led

We’d like to thank you for your continued support this year.* We just wanted to let you know that we’re going to have a quick 24-hour sale tomorrow, Saturday, July 30th on the bare essentials: LEDs and drivers.* All drivers will be discounted 15%, and all LEDs will be discounted 10% beginning at 12:01am PST.* There will be no coupon code necessary; we’ll adjust the prices on the site to reflect the sale.

In addition, we’re going to be rolling out some really exciting products between now and the end of the year, beginning next week with a retrofit kit for the Biocube 29 that can screw directly into the existing hood.* Please continue checking the site for updates as we work on introducing really innovative products for the market!

Wishing you a pleasant summer,

-Rapid LED

www.rapidled.com

i ordered all of my LEDs and drivers today and saved a bunch thanks for the heads up upinder i hope to start my build with in the next couple of weeks so i may have a few more questions along the way and again i want to say thanks for all of your help to this point

Archived