FS: Blue wave ballast, sockets, reflectors and bulb sets

tanktop74

Ok, I bought these thinking I was going to upgrade... well months later and still dealing with heat issues in the tank room, I have decided against it.

Offer #1

Blue wave Dual 250 watt MH ballast, sockets, reflectors and 2 used radium bulbs, I was told used for maybe 6 months. NOW $190 OBO

IMG_0186.jpg

Offer #2

Blue wave single 250 watt MH ballast, sockets, reflector and used bulb. NOW $90 OBO

IMG_0187.jpg

Offer #3

3 brand new 20k SPS 250 watt MH bulbs all three for NOW $100 or $40 each. (these are normally $75 each new!!)

IMG_0188.jpg

Thanks for looking, please contact me with questions!!

Beth

I am interested in the dual ballast and reflectors but for another 30 dollars I can get it all brand new. Minus the used bulbs.

Hmm might be true, if your interested I am also considering offers and giving 10% to the tanks for teacher program. Just trying to make back some of the money I have invested.

Price dropped again, will be listing these on Craigslist tonight if they do not sell.

Same deal if they sell today I will donate 10% to TFT.

Also driving to TFT disc golf tournament, if someone wants to meet there to pick it up.