WTS Purple/Blue Stag

J-Dog

Just fragged this beast today....

IMG_0147.jpg

I've got small colonies for $25-$30 and I've also got smaller frags for $10, just depends on what size u are looking for. If interested, I can PM pictures of the frags to choose from.

I took a few pics before the lights went out tonight, just to give an idea of the frag sizes...

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

I still can't take any quality pics that show their true color, but these are awesome stags. As u can see in the pics, even the $10 frags are huge! Come on over to the OC and get one (naughty)

Those are some frags! If I still had a reef tank I'd be buying some back. This coral has some sweet color. In my tank it was purple base with green polyps and then the middle growth was dark blue and the new growth was ice blue. Nice stag, and it grew like a weed for the time I got to enjoy it.

Those are some frags! If I still had a reef tank I'd be buying some back. This coral has some sweet color. In my tank it was purple base with green polyps and then the middle growth was dark blue and the new growth was ice blue. Nice stag' date=' and it grew like a weed for the time I got to enjoy it.[/quote']

Thanks for the support Brandon (clap)

I'm never in the Eugene area, but I will be visiting Garrett's new shop (Salem) in about 2-3 weeks. So if u guys want to coordinate a meeting there, we could work something out. I had another guy from Corvallis that wants a frag too, so another option would be a roadtrip up to Portland, if u guys wanted to split the cost. I guess I could probably ship them to u guys, if u wanted to split the shipping cost too. Let me know if any of those options work for u guys.

There u go guys......Mattv might be able to hook it up. Lets see if we can work something out (scratch)

Sounds Perfect. When is Matt coming down here. He could drop them off at my place and People can pick 'em up. He wanted to comeby and see the LED setup on my tank. Only one catch, I am out of town on 1, 2 and 3 :( (Matt: I hope its not one of these days you were thinking of coming down here)

Upinder

That works for me Upinder. If we can get this confirmed, I can bring some money over so you can send it back up with mattv. If possible, I would like the one in the back row-second over from left side:D

B

If we can get this coordinated' date=' u guys could PayPal me the money and then I could send those frags with mattv. Let me know if that works for u[/quote']

No paypal here. I can wait until you get down to Garrett's if I need to.

No paypal here. I can wait until you get down to Garrett's if I need to.

I have paypal. I can pay for you and myself if MattV can bring the frags on his next trip down to Eugene.

Or J-Dog, When are you going to Garrette's and we can meet you there.

I have paypal. I can pay for you and myself if MattV can bring the frags on his next trip down to Eugene.

Not sure when I am going to see Garrett......I would just let mattv deliver them, but if that doesn't work out then we can figure out things when I come to Salem. Lets just hope mattv comes through :p

Hey thanks Upinder! I'm just up the road from you, so let me know when and I can bring some money by.

Hey thanks Upinder! I'm just up the road from you' date=' so let me know when and I can bring some money by.[/quote']

No problem. Let's wait and see what mattv's plans are. If things workout, I'll just pay for both of us and you can pay me when you pick the frag.

No problem. Let's wait and see what mattv's plans are. If things workout' date=' I'll just pay for both of us and you can pay me when you pick the frag.[/quote']

OK guys, I talked to mattv and he said he would be coming to Eugene on monday......If that works for everyone, lets get these frags to u and everyone can be happy (clap). PM me so we can workout the details

OK guys' date=' I talked to mattv and he said he would be coming to Eugene on monday......If that works for everyone, lets get these frags to u and everyone can be happy (clap). PM me so we can workout the details[/quote']

I am assuming that the second picture was the one with $10.00 frags. I have circled the frag I am interested in.

Bluestagfrags.jpg

I tried to put the circled picture but for some reason I am not able to upload it. I want the left most frag in the picture.

Please send me the paypal address and I can paypal you $35.00 ($10.00 for me and $25 for Tat2d.

Mattv, I can IM you my address and phone number. Please let me know what time are you planning to be in Eugene.

Archived