RBTA question ?

kknight

I have a RBTA that has been on a rock front and center for 4 weeks . Yesterday between 1 pm and 10 pm when I got home from work it moved to the back of the tank. It is still in the light but right in front of a jet being blasted by the flow . Do I move the jet or will it move ? I have not added anything . Everything has stayed the same (scratch)

Thanks for your help

For the most part they will move where they want to. I would still keep a close eye on the nem near the powerhead as I have heard many horror stories about it being near a powerhead and getting all chopped up. If that happens you will need to have water on hand to do a big water change. Not trying to scare you just giving you a heads up. Probably won't happen but better to be safe than sorry.

Yikes......... that did scare me. It was really really close so I moved the powerhead and learned there is a lot of nasty stuff in that suction cup. Will have to clean that more often. Thanks for the help. I wanted to save my ready water for the water change tomorrow.

Archived