Lots for sale. Tank breakdown.

kendaroo

Happy Cinco de Mayo! What better way to celebrate than with a margarita and some new stuff for your tank...

I'm going to break down the Solana. Fish and corals are going to Gillian's tank or the frag tank. Here's the rest:

1) ATI Sunpower 6x24. I bought it new in November from Premium Aquatics. Bulbs in it now are 4 ATI blue+, 1 KZ fiji purple, and 1 ATI aquablue special. They were used for about 6 months. Two of the blue+ bulbs were on 8 hours per day, the others were on 5.5 hours per day.

I also have two extra bulbs - new... only bought them to play around with the bulb combination, so they were fired up but not used after that. They are 1 blue+ and 1 aquablue special. Light and 8 bulbs were $569 new, yours for $375.

2) 34g Solana tank and stand. Stand is a nifty piece with built-in outlets built by Brandon (Finch), whom I bought the tank from. Includes return pump, sand & live rock. $250.

3) Sapphire aquatics skimmer for the Solana. I was going to include this with the tank, but I know there might be some Solana owners looking for one since it's a super upgrade over the stock skimmer. $80.

4) Vortech MP10ES. Bought it new last August. Wetside was replaced in December. $180. Also have a brand new wetside coming next week - $40. (Long story.)

Everything works perfectly. Just have to pay medical bills. Will make package deal if anyone is interested in multiple items.

ALSO, I can deliver. Because I have no job and nothing better to do. I'm even going to Eugene tomorrow night if anyone south of Portland wants to rendezvous!

dang kim your frag tank was pretty empty a month ago.Now its full to the brim.lol . looks good kim.

LOL, we just moved all the frags that were in the other tank in there. Nothing new really I swear! Bump for a great light and great tank!

Wow, nice pictures Finch. I remember it won tank of the month when we we were still doing that. Kendra you don't need to find your camera. Finch and I are happy to provide pictures for everyone! (laugh) The sunpower is a nice light!

Thanks for the kind words' date=' friends. MP10ES may be pending... other things still available! Don't make me ship this light - make me an offer. :)[/quote']

Bump yea Thanks I got your e mail..I sent my number just give me a call ill come pick up.. thank you Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping it up as this thread is getting lost in the "drama" threads. Vortechs rock by the way. Great customer service. We just had them replace a Wetside at no extra charge on an MP40 that we bought used and had no receipt. Since I'm not very handy, it is one of the few pieces of equipment I will buy used. (clap)

Glad you are keeping everything else Kendra! :)

Vortech sold. Thanks PNWMAS :)

And thanks Kim. I'm looking forward to setting up the Solana again, hopefully this winter. Gillian wants to do a specimen tank... but I'm not sure which specimen that will be. Ha ha.

Oh nice. the solana is such a pretty little tank!(clap) Specimen tank..(scratch) I have little cups that hold all the specimens you want!(laugh)

I hope you don't make Beth steal those specimen cups from work. A real friend wouldn't do that.

No that would be dishonest and highly unethical (nono) but if the little sticker that is a sign that it is still a sterile container happens to get torn well that's a different story.(laugh)

Archived