Selling Bunch of stuff Including 360 G Acrylic

bluecheese

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i LOVE that Lumenarc!! can you give me more info?

They are mounted with 400 W MH sockets, they are built with vents on each side, which allows dispersion of the heat away from your tank. So you can run pretty good lighting with minimal issue with heating up your tank. The reflectors intensify your light, it is quite amazing really.

What else can I tell you.....they are awesome!

Tank was picked up this morning! Thanks Todd

Still plenty of stuff to go

All the LR about 250 lbs is in my 200G tub and with circulation, beautiful pieces left from 0.5lbs to 18 lbs for some pieces.

I added another PFO ,lighting to power your Fluo/actinic 2x6 feet or 2 x5 feet or shorter actually even! Only $50 with end caps!

wow i LOVE that Lumenarc!! can you give me more info?

I finally found teh info you requested

here is the link as well http://www.lumenarclighting.com/p1.htm

Lumenarc III

The most popular reflector on the market today! The Lumenarc III delivers an intense and more precise light distribution pattern over a significantly broader area at higher ceiling heights than conventional reflectors are capable of. It is constructed from lightweight specular aluminum and features 12 optically engineered facets surrounding the lamp. It also features an adjustable socket assembly that is capable of centering high wattage Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lamps within the reflector. It has the most even distribution and highest reflectivity of any reflector on the market. The hood dimensions are 19.5” x 19.5” x 8.5” tall. ( Glass not included. ) Yes I am including it!! WOOOHOOO

"Optional A/C kit allows air cooling of the reflector and bulb through 2 4" duct attachments at either side of the reflector and includes glass

I have the kits and ducts if you want it! as well!!

(naughty)