Day is not going well

CrazyInside

So this morning I was doing a quick water change at 4:45am before work. Was leaning over a bucket and my Droid X dropped out of my pocket into the 5g bucket of saltwater... ruined :(

Then about an hour ago I just got a new power supply from NewEgg to change one out in my i7 Quad core gaming computer... and I Just cracked the mother board...

At least on the phone I had insurance so it's 50 bucks to get a new one.. but the motherboards warranty doesn't include being a dumba$$ and cracking it (flame)

Bummer about the phone. It seems it is an occupation hazard. Beth dropped her droid in her coffee while working in the tank. I have a blackberry with an otterbox on it that I thought was bulletproof but the screen got damaged when I tossed it across the room. We have insurance as well but have you ever noticed how the replacement refurbished phones never work as well as the new ones?

Wow that is a tough day!!! Sorry. Hopefully your phone works out and you can find a replacement motherboard for cheap. My friend droped his phone in over 10 feet of water to the bottom of the river. Put it in rice for a week and it's good as new. Granted it was no super phone but it's worth a try.

I can relate to your bad day. My tank tried to electrocute me today. On the cell phone side my husband dropped his in a tuck stop toilet once while on the road working. Insurance is great, but if you don't have a place for the new phone to be mailed its useless. I found that week he didn't have a phone nice and quiet. Maybe he'll drop his phone in a toilet again and I can finally make it through an episode of Hells Kitchen.