March meeting with Matt Pedersen!

stylaster

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumble Grumble Grumble....

I'm probably not going to be able to make it, Jess want's to do something that day, and well, I'm sure you've all heard the saying, "A happy wife makes for a happy life" LOL Too bad you can't tape it, cause I was really looking forward to the discussion on fish breeding and diy fish rooms an what not.

Oh well, maybe another time lol

Start working on that note. I'm looking into taking a long lunch but won't be there for the whole meeting even if I can swing it. If we do the raffle do we have to be present to win?

Noob' date=' I see a potentially sick child in ur future that you will need to stay home with! I will write a note for you! Lol[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Come on Mick. Jess should understand that this type of meeting is a once a year type of thing and you can always do something next weekend. Besides this is for a couple of hours :)

Grumble Grumble Grumble....

I'm probably not going to be able to make it, Jess want's to do something that day, and well, I'm sure you've all heard the saying, "A happy wife makes for a happy life" LOL Too bad you can't tape it, cause I was really looking forward to the discussion on fish breeding and diy fish rooms an what not.

Oh well, maybe another time lol

Matt' date=' since you are a flyfisherman, I would like your opinion: I want to know what size Atlantic Salmon fly to use on a 14ft. Spey rod to hook a mean Trigger in my tank? 2.0 barbed, I say...[/quote']

Size 5/0 Grey Heron tied with BEP. Preferably with silk eye.

Come on already. Someone needs to be blogging this for those of us that had to work today...

Kim post up some pictures!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

+1 to that, got off work at 7 AM and wife wasn't put on call so had to stay home today. Was REALLY hoping she could be HC'd so we both could go. We want live updates 0=