Good price?

dee77

well in a month or two I might be moving to Maui (naughty)(naughty)

But that means i have to sell my tank(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)

What would a good price be.? Will be a full set up with rock, corals and fish

It would come with a rx-1 cal reactor 3 400 watt mh 2 lumen max elite reflectors and 2 400 watt galaxy Ballest and a regular magnetic

What would a good price be for this?

36f8c8c4.jpg

It's a very nice tank. It's an oceanic with starphire glass!(drooler) Dan, you're always going to make more money parting it out. I know you don't have much time but I think in the long run you save time because once you start selling off the corals and equipment you can start lowering the price on the tank, stand, and canopy.

How long you planing on being there? Could sell off all livestock and equipment and keep the tank if mom and dad would let ya store it there. The tank is the most $ when setting up from new, and well you know that once bitten, the scratch never goes away, and when you get back you will wan't to rebuild, stronger, faster, better.

sell the livestock, break down the system, and then look for people who have a container that has room that they are shipping to Hawaii. I shipped a car this way when I lived on Maui. It may save you a lot of cash. I'm sure the price of a new tank on Maui is going to be huge.