Mr. S anad Lowman visit the Pioneer School

Emerald525

So I met up with Roger and Lowman this morning to see the TFT setup and add a cleanup crew(clap)(clap)Did another 5% water change and brought more freshwater for them to top off

Tank is in that ugly brown stage of the cycle yuck :(

IMG_1332.jpg

Clownfish look very happy in their new home thanks Barelycuda! Mike the administrator says the kids were excited last week to see the Nemos in the tank!(clap)

IMG_1335.jpg

Roger adding the cleanup crew and kenya tree and green star polyps. Mike is the school administrator to the right. Lowman was too quick for the camera!

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

New additions to the tank!(clap) That's Roger's hand describing the size of certain things!(laugh)

IMG_1336.jpg

In 2 weeks I think the tank will be ready for more additions. In the future we would like to put in a bigger skimmer and Koralias!

Okay' date=' really people. It is a shadow puppet of a duck. No comments of my skull and crossbone shorts? And Shane, do you want to be banned from the road trips and 5 guys burger feasts??[/quote']

Sorry Roger didn't even notice the skull and crossbones shorts! (laugh) How old are you again? You may find this hard to believe but I found more interesting things to look at!:p By the way...(scratch) Who is Stephen?

Last name. All the teachers in the building have one with their last names on them. Hence Mr. S. duh. LOL

Duh? He says.DOH! I don't think most of us knew what the "S" stood for in Mr. S.(laugh) I always thought your last name was Richard -Cranium :) at least that's what Lowman told me.