Frag Swap - encrusting montiporas

Mandinga

Last fragger added:Kris.

WeLcOmE aBoArD. And, see you this Saturday, 3pm...Westside.

Wow, if this group holds, and these corals all frag nicely, what a deal.

updates on frags if ya got em alt+update/coral_swap

and, even though we may have two superman's, i have seen so many monti's called supermans...I'd roll the dice and say they don't look the same.

Update The meeting time will be:

Saturday, February 6th, 3pm at Westside Aquarium.

If you can't make it, please make arrangements with myself, or with Tim at westside...your corals MUST be there on Saturday the 5th of February. If you cannot get the corals there, or if you can't be there, please let us know now.

thanks!

all right i guess im confused on the day and the date? Saturday,February 6th. I think you mean to say Saturday the 5th right?

Well, that went well. Everyone showed up on time and tim threw in a bonus coral, tyree sand dollar Monti! W-w-w-w-wa-wa Westside. Your sps selection and Lps selection is top notch.

Once the Monti's have settled in I'll try to get some pics up. This truly was a full Monti.

This was a great experience all around. Just have to thank Issac for putting this all together and Tim for hosting it. Just want to thank all for the corals. Tim thanks for the Sand Dollar its awesome and a very nice treat. Once again you go way above and beyond what you have to. Thanks also for the purple and green favia, I think its the Joker its awesome as well. Here are some pictures.

This is a pic of all my loot today

P1040894.jpg

Here is a pic of the superman i got and Gold base/green polyps from John and Tims Sand Dollar.

P1040896.jpg

Here is a pic of the favia that I got. This coral looks great my pic doesn't do it justice!!

P1040895.jpg

Once again thanks to all that were involved this was way cool.