Boyds Chemiclean

mattv

It is magic dust!

I sell a ton of the stuff and for good reason. It really does what it claims to do. Definately follow the directions and remember to shut that skimmer down. As others have stated, it isn't a long term cure but it definately gets rid of cyano. To be honest the last time I used it, it wiped the cyano out and it hasn't been back since.

Wow... Thanks everyone! I think it was from changing salt brands and I was over feeding. I have had it in the past with a nano and had to cover it for a few days. Sounds like a great product and I have used Boyds products for 15+ years so I had high hopes for this one. Thanks again and my corals thank you!

I will' date=' thanks for not harpping on me for over feeding and changing salts![/quote']

They only harp at RC. We are nicer! +1 for Chemiclean. You really can't skimp on your water change after using it, otherwise it will be Foam City in your skimmer for way too long.

• 2 weeks later...