High end acro group buy

Ok, so I picked Westside out of the hat and have contacted Tim, He has come up with a tricolor acro colony, he said about 20 frags can be made of it and he sells the colony for $400 so that would make it $20 a frag ( that he said he usualy sells for $50 ) And since we give a frag or two to TFT program, I say we have 18 frags at $25 a piece for sale. I will not be buying the colony untill all $ is paid. Tim will be posting a pic of the colony as soon as he sees this post and can get the pic up.

If you want in, Give me a PM. I am working on getting my paypall set back up on a dif bank acct so please bare with me on that.

Paypall info is edcasley@yahoo.com

Sorry Eddie I missed your paypal information.

Ya, I'm in the middle of putting a dif bank acct on my paypall act and it takes them a day or two to verify and send the 2 small deposits so I can tell them how much the deposits were. But I guess really if you wanted you can deposit now and I could get it out later when all have paid and I have acsess to it.

Paypall info is edcasley@yahoo.com I will also post this in the first post.

Oh is that the westside tricolor? Tim if you can hang on to mine I would be down for it...Eddie how are you going to collect the money if you don't have a paypal account are we just sending money to Tim?

This is one of the similar tricolor to westside tricolor accept it have white polyp at the tip.

Tim

Anyone? anyone? This is a great looking acro! I drull over it every time I go to his shop.

I guess I posted this in another thread but a lot of people on the boards just recently have been having issues with their SPS. It's a nice looking piece but I'm getting away from SPS myself as well. When you get this going with Chalice, Acans, Zoas let me know.

Free bump to get this going!

I would be all over it, especially for $25....but my tank is not ready to add anything yet, so I have to wait. I think the concept and idea is awesome, but some times finding 15-20 people that either like the same coral or are willing and able to get it might be the tough part. It seems easier to find 8-10 people, but then the cost per frag goes up....BUT the size of the frags would be a whole lot bigger if your only fragging 8-10.....so.

I do hope to participate in one of these someday, I wish you the best of luck.