WAW Look what I found on CL

reef165

That thing is HUGE!! He doesn't list a price, I wonder what something like that goes for? It would cost an arm and a leg and possibly a testicle to set that bad boy up, Custom Stand, just the cost of the live rock alone would be more than my car:eek: Lighting for something that huge:eek:...OUCH! It would be super cool though, just cost a bloody fortune to setup...Ouch(scary)

That thing is HUGE!! He doesn't list a price' date=' I wonder what something like that goes for? It would cost an arm and a leg and possibly a testicle to set that bad boy up, Custom Stand, just the cost of the live rock alone would be more than my car:eek: Lighting for something that huge:eek:...OUCH! It would be super cool though, just cost a bloody fortune to setup...Ouch(scary)[/quote']

Maybe just a grand in sand and a pair of epaulette sharks LOL. Hmmm... then theres the skimmer and stand, that would get spendy no matter what you did.

You made it' date=' wow!!! How long did that take? How much $ is that in acrylic?[/quote']

It took about 5 days to build and 3 1/2 sheets of 3/4 inch acrylic at, I think back then it was about $450 a sheet and now the sheets run in the upper $500ds

As for the stand, I used about 20 2x4's, 2 sheets of reg 5/8 plywood for the top and inside, then 3 sheets of 1/2 inch oak plywood, about 35 lbs of screws and a gallon of Gorilla glue, so about $350.

It took about 5 days to build and 3 1/2 sheets of 3/4 inch acrylic at, I think back then it was about $450 a sheet and now the sheets run in the upper $500ds

As for the stand, I used about 20 2x4's, 2 sheets of reg 5/8 plywood for the top and inside, then 3 sheets of 1/2 inch oak plywood, about 35 lbs of screws and a gallon of Gorilla glue, so about $350.

Super cool!!! Have you ever considered making nanos?