Cash for paypal

dee77

I gave up on "shields" for devices except for the GPS screen on my bike computer. Spent more money and time than it saved me in the end and they seemed to interfere with actually using the touch screen devices. With more devices using real glass screens it's getting tougher to scratch them. I will also add than you are more likely to upgrade before the device itself is destroyed.

The screen is actually pretty hard to scratch from what I saw on YouTube, but the back will scratch in a hurry. I definitely put the screen protector on mine though. I have one micro bubble. What if you drop it though? Check out case reviews on you tube they are very informative. I love my case by the way the only thing that bothers me is the silicone backing picks up dust ext. In my backpack. This thing is sturdy, I let my four year old play with it and don't worry about anything but him buying apps when I'm not looking LOL.

gill- my otter box is in the mail and i got the dock with key board what are ur fav apps

Sweet!!! I never had an iPhone so I am a little new to the apps, but... Pages is a must and I really like this game I found called Osmosis HD. If you don't have a Netflix account you should get one so you can use the Netflix app to stream movies :-). ABC has a good app if you like any of there shows. I use my weather channel app to get the weather report. There are so many it's hard to know what is worth the money, I bought a cell phone tracker app and it does not work :-(