Thank you Emerald525 and Tanktop74

Mohaynow

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the party today. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the both of you and seeing your awesome tank. Also thank you for the chalice i won in the "share the love", I really dig it.

Thanks also to Rick for the very informative photography presentation. You sure know your stuff, and your pictures are really awesome.

So, thanks again!

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the party today. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the both of you and seeing your awesome tank. Also thank you for the chalice i won in the "share the love", I really dig it.

Thanks also to Rick for the very informative photography presentation. You sure know your stuff, and your pictures are really awesome.

So, thanks again!

I concur and your very welcome. Thanks for the compliments.

I should warn all the new people I met today........ don't be alarmed if I do not remember your name next time we run into each other. I am not good with names until I meet people several times! DOH! (plotting) (scratch)

But there were alot of new faces!! That's a good thing!

Thanks you 2 for having the meeting @your house and having a bunch of Reef/fish nerds (what my (wife) calls me) but anyways it was fun even when you had to tell me to keep it down (whistle)(whistle) (laugh)

LMAO! Yeah probably reminded you of your school years! (laugh) It was strange for me to do that because it's usually me that people are telling to shut up so no worries I completely understand!

Ditto, that was fun, even with a migraine! (: It was not the worst migraine ever. I took a photo of a gramma showing short depth of field, it was an F2.8 shot using the Canon's setting to only focus on the center which was aimed at the eye. If you shoot a fish or any animal and the eye is out of focus people don't like it.

5364137485_0b3fd05f26_b.jpg

Kate

Ditto, that was fun, even with a migraine! (: It was not the worst migraine ever. I took a photo of a gramma showing short depth of field, it was an F2.8 shot using the Canon's setting to only focus on the center which was aimed at the eye. If you shoot a fish or any animal and the eye is out of focus people don't like it.

Kate

Great Pic. Yes. Focus on the eyes. This applies to photos of people and animals as well.