Electric Oompa Loompas zoanthids

mattv

OMG thats unreal for 1 polyp. When all is said and done I should have 5 or 6 frags of 1 to 3 poylps and I have a few morphs that are super cool.

Yeah but hard to say as we bought them in a group and had extras and freebies. I would be interested if you want to sell some of the morphs. Where did you get yours?

Yeah but hard to say as we bought them in a group and had extras and freebies. I would be interested if you want to sell some of the morphs. Where did you get yours?

I could tell what we paid but but you know the saying, but then I'd have ta shoot ya-

We were asked not to divulge that info:p-

The guy posts one price and then cut us a deal, and then added extra polyps on top of that so its hard to say-

I think 5-6 a polyp is fair(whistle)-I'll take all of them-(laugh)

anybody besides me notice since the upgrade this guy (clap) is on crack???

Stop by any time you are in Portland Roy. I was going to try and cut some single polyp frags but I am not that great at cutting small frags and I didnt want to hack any of them so I ended up with all of the frags having at least 3 and some with 6+ polyps. When I get back from the coast next Friday they should be good to go. Those who asked first will have first pick. I will post pics and prices then. Would also like to trade some for other rare zoanthids.