Awesome Baby Queen Angel and Clownfish pair

Emerald525

She's about 3 inches long Rick. I've seen her nip at a brain coral and bubble coral. She leaves xenia and torches alone. She also picked at lobo. Seems mainly lps she has a taste for but she's never been in a tank with sps.

Bummer and bummer. Probably a bit too small. The smallest fish I have are my clowns and most of them are over 3". I have a lot of LPS making it a double bummer.

Bummer and bummer. Probably a bit too small. The smallest fish I have are my clowns and most of them are over 3". I have a lot of LPS making it a double bummer.

Yes, I wouldn't put her in with lps but I wouldn't worry about her with other fish. For some reason none of the fish ever messed with her even when the powder brown was beating the hell out of the butterfly fish they left her alone.

I don't have any LPS or SPS hmmmm...

You should get her Gill!

Who got her Kim? An let me think on the clowns' date=' probably bad idea, I've got 2 pair as it is LOL.[/quote']

Andy is going to take her once he gets all the lps out of his tank. Hey Mick I have more clowns than you do! Come get them so I can get the other ones out of my sump.

2 frags then :P

What part of there is no room at the inn for frogspawn did you not understand!(laugh)

I checked with Beth and she said direct quote:

"I don't want anymore frogspawn unless it is a Tyree special type frogspawn"(wife)

Mick be clever and make up a name and call it Tyree and maybe she will go for it!:p

would you trade somthing for them?

Um, I have been told by a certain person (BETH) I'm not allowed to make anymore trades for a while...(whistle)

It's a Tyree "From Andy's Tank" Frogspawn. Very rare nowdays :-D

A Tyree from Andy's Tank is the best!(clap) It's already been fragged up into a bunch of little pieces! See what happens when you give your stuff to the inmates!(laugh)(laugh)