WTB Black Acrylic

NoobtoSalt

Pick one up at rose city, trust me unless YOU have some extra acrylic laying around, you wont be saving yourself any money or time. I built two for my last tank, its cool if thats really what you want to do (for a project ) but much eaiser and cheaper to just buy one.

Pick one up at rose city' date=' trust me unless YOU have some extra acrylic laying around, you wont be saving yourself any money or time. I built two for my last tank, its cool if thats really what you want to do (for a project ) but much eaiser and cheaper to just buy one.[/quote']

The one he had at the shop the other day was a little too short. I guess I could raise it up a little bit and just use it that way.

Ive got some clear that I could use but would prefer black to cover everything up. Thanks for the offer. My plan is to have the sump setup tomorrow as well as the tank being drilled and the overflow made so all I have to do is fill it on thursday.

Jesse' date=' If clear will work let me know. I have some scraps of 1/4" clear here. I might have one or two black ones too but not enough to make an overflow box.[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk