Mr. S takes it on the road with Emerald525

Emerald525

Well as some of you know Roger (aka Mr. S) and Lowman (Bob) typically make a monthly round to the Portland fishstores. Bob couldn't make it this time (drooler) so Mr. S lowered (no short jokes here! (nono)) his standards and decided to take along me a cyberbully ;). No worries people. It was merely an intervention I think...

Had a blast hanging out with you! Sorry my direction skills sucked sometimes!(laugh) Now you know why I have a GPS on my phone at all times!(laugh)

First we had the meet and greet (aka coup to take over the PNWMAS meeting shhhhhhh)Here's what was left of the donuts!

DSC06957ARW.jpg

Topher brought me over a free zoa frag! Thanks Topher and nice meeting you and Haywood. Was nice meeting you finally too Sharoleb and your husband! and good seeing you again Coralcrazy and Reefnjunkie and Lowman (I'm listing the names Stylaster are you paying attention:p)

DSC06936ARW.jpg

Then we went to Topher's house and saw his tanks. Nice tanks Topher and Haywood. I love how your hippo tang hangs out with your clownfish. It just like Nemo!:D Nice zoas.(clap) Thanks for the nice chalice frags. I couldn't get good pictures of them...DOH! Roger got some nice zoas too but Roger's picture taking skills make me look like a professional!(laugh)

Here's a picture of one of the chalice frags! Looks like a nice watermelon!(clap) Thanks again Topher

DSC06966ARW.jpg

Then we headed over to Tim's so I could pick up my things up he has been kindly holding for me while I have been out of town. Tim! You're a great guy! Like the new frag setup. (clap) Wish I had room for the frag system you are going to sell. Nice acrylic work from Envision! (drooler)Roger decided to give me crap about bringing my styrofoam box into the store. I don't know why...(nutty) I guess my cyberbulliness is rubbing off...(laugh)

Nice Rainbow acan. It was just put in the tank> I will take another picture when it opens up more and add it later..

DSC06934ARW.jpg

Here's a picture with the acan all opened up!(drooler)

DSC06963ARW.jpg

Nice Emerald mummy eye chalice!(clap) Gotta love a coral that was named after you!(laugh) Thanks for holding this for several weeks!

DSC06924ARW.jpg

Then we headed up to Nick's (Rosecity) so Roger could see all the nice frags Nick was donating for the TFT fund! Very nice of you Nick! We both picked up these cool sea hares! Don't worry folks(nono) I have lots of tanks for this little guy to feast on algae! I have not seen one like this before with this coloration!

DSC06960ARW.jpg

And last but not least we met up with Beth to pick up the favia from the group buy and visited Isaac at TCM aquatics.Isaac thanks for letting Roger have a box so Beth didn't kill me for giving away her favorite styrofoam box!(clap)(laugh) The octopus is so cool and nice green carpet anemone. Beautiful favia! (drooler)

DSC06948ARW.jpg

Again it was nice hanging out with you Roger. You did not change my cyberbully way sadlly...(sad)I would love to be your Lowman substitute any time... Next time hopefully you will stop calling me Beth!(laugh)(laugh) If you are ever in doubt look at my signature:p

those sea hares are awesome ... they eat like mad. They do have a bit of trouble holding on to the walls if there is alot of flow tho ... mine became nem food.

Oh sorry to hear that. I don't have that much flow in my tank. I lost one when it tried to clean a koralia...(sad). So far it is doing great munching away and is just so cool to watch.

Nice job Beth (LOL) I mean Kim and I only called you Beth once. Don't over exaggerate. Roy and the forum I tried to do an intervention on her and we did gain some headway. I think with continued support from all members it can happen. I see in the future no more speaking of overthrowing the pres, no more random polls, and no more bullying. Remember people it take a village. LOL

Nice job Beth (LOL) I mean Kim and I only called you Beth once. Don't over exaggerate. Roy and the forum I tried to do an intervention on her and we did gain some headway. I think with continued support from all members it can happen. I see in the future no more speaking of overthrowing the pres' date=' no more random polls, and no more bullying. Remember people it take a village. LOL[/quote']

Um Mr. S, I don't exaggerate and you called me Beth 3 times:D. I will bring the voice recorder next time or wear a name tag...:p

I see in the future more polls from Roger and his own twist on cyberbullying. I have been classified as poor rehab potential...(laugh)

And I just created another poll today (clap) but maybe there is hope for me. It was actually about the saltwater hobby!:D