December BRS Group Buy

Mohaynow

Anyone interested in joining in on a group buy? If so please send me your info (last name and e-mail used with BRS). I would like to start this up the week of the 21st, I know its a ways out but it gives people plenty of time to decide if they want to join in or not.

For those of you that are un-familiar with group buys, BRS (www.BulkReefSupply.com) has a great way of doing them. Gather 10 people, choose a week, and get great discounts on stuff you were probably going to need anyways.

So if anyone would like to get on board, shoot me a pm.

thanks!

UPDATE:

I will post a list here of who is going to participate and what info i need from them.

Mohaynow

Emerald525

Noobtosalt

Reef165

Tidepool

Tanktop74

LC Scott

Jackaninny

Epic1

OwenReefin

Bobby1212

IzzyPop

Blueberry

Aquaman30k

Harold B

Finch6013

Lurch

Barelycuda

Jos3f

Nate213

Trautman

I would be interested but typically when we do these on this forum we like to donate the bonus points the starter of the group buy gets to the TFT fund. If you do that, then sign me up. I don't know that I need anything but just so people know they exepect that a few people will not end up buying so if you are even remotely interested you should sign up.

Let's get this party started!

Let's get this going! I am probably going to get a new ro/di unit as well from them.

I have 2 people who are wanting to add on to my order to save on shipping. Anyone else just have a few things they need but don't want to pay for shipping pm me and I would be happy to add on to my order.

Let's get this going! And remember the points go to TFT!