Koom Bi Ya

reefnjunkie

Sorry guys you go ahead and do whatever you want.

Just dont come whining to me (board member and mod) when you guys get offended. There have been plenty of reported posts from a few of you. Later

Hey Ryan, I was just teasing you. No hard feelings at all from me. I know being a moderator and a board member can be a challenging job with the rowdy group we have here. I don't envy your job truly. I did not feel like you were playing favorites at all. I'm fine with you deleting my picture and leaving the rest.

That's just something I always thought was strange and amusing. That it's okay to show cheerleaders in "shorts" that are smaller than underwear and video games showing guns and blood but for some reason women in underwear is not okay. It's just a curious question for me and I was truly trying to understand your perspective.

Hey Ryan, I was just teasing you. No hard feelings at all from me. I know being a moderator and a board member can be a challenging job with the rowdy group we have here. I don't envy your job truly. I did not feel like you were playing favorites at all. I'm fine with you deleting my picture and leaving the rest.

That's just something I always thought was strange and amusing. That it's okay to show cheerleaders in "shorts" that are smaller than underwear and video games showing guns and blood but for some reason women in underwear is not okay. It's just a curious question for me and I was truly trying to understand your perspective.

Where were the pics of cheerleaders and video game?? There were none.

I am a mod of this thread not what happens in the world.

Where were the pics of cheerleaders and video game?? There were none.

I am a mod of this thread not what happens in the world.

In another thread Beth posted a picture of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. (sorry to point the finger beth).

I know you're not the mod of the world, which is why I was asking you. Again , I apologize if I offended you and I do know you meant well. Like I said I know being on the board and being a mod can be a thankless job. It seem when things go well nobody says anything but you're the first to hear anything negative.

(peace)

and I truly mean, I'm okay with you leaving all the other pictures as I do think this was a good way for people to have fun and lighten up when things had gotten so serious.

Its always in fun when anything is posted like this. "We are just lightening up the mood" or " I dont wanna stir the pot" are classic lines from posters. That is until we get reported post after reported post with people complaining they were offended. It always happens, always.

I know you have been there too Kim. There have been several posts you have reported that you were offended or upset at what was going on.

I just wish we could be all adults and try to keep the garbage off the forums. Its honestly a bit ridiculous is ya ask me. Just think to yourself next time you post something.

Its always in fun when anything is posted like this. "We are just lightening up the mood" or " I dont wanna stir the pot" are classic lines from posters. That is until we get reported post after reported post with people complaining they were offended. It always happens, always.

I know you have been there too Kim. There have been several posts you have reported that you were offended or upset at what was going on.

I just wish we could be all adults and try to keep the garbage off the forums. Its honestly a bit ridiculous is ya ask me. Just think to yourself next time you post something.

Ryan I actually rarely report posts unless they are spam. I have always posted in public when I found something offensive or felt someone was out of line. I also will let the person know in a pm. I may report something just so the board is aware too and think you should know as I know you don't have the time to peruse a bunch of threads.

We all are so different and come from so many different backrounds which I think is great but it will at times lead to people taking things the wrong way.Sometimes it can be a very difficult balance.

Usually I will step in if I feel someone is getting ganged up on unfairly because I don't ever think that is right and trust me I have taken so much grief for being a Cowboys fan but I know it's all in fun.(laugh)

Well my main point is this Kim.

Small local forums like ours dont have the issues we have. I know big forums do like RF, RC, TRT, R2R and NR. Thats because they are people form across the country. I dont know how many emails and pms I have got from long time reefers on other major forums (mods and 10+ yr peeps) that laugh at us on here. All the piddly crap we have going on all the time. We have one of the nicest websites per member capita for a reef site out there and everyone still groans. I really cant think of one that is nicer honestly! Most reefers would kill to have a local site like this! Later