The BCS sucks!

Emerald525

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Hole fans are priceless! Your team is #2 in the country going against a defensive so thin and ranking near the bottom of the NCAA and you won't give points and then you try the "if you believe in your team" line!?!?

See we get actual educations at Oregon State and can do things like math and comparative analysis instead of underwater basket weaving and bong loading 305. We are learning to construct buildings and break atoms instead of gazing at our navel and dreaming of what Santa Nike will give us next year.

Go back outside if you want to play kiddy games son. (laugh)

like I said put your money ware your so called educated mouth is but wait you know unless I give you 20+ points your just donating so why don't you state this then run your mouth but I guess I can give you 10 if that makes it better for you lol.

Only Duck fans would wring their hands and come up with tinfoil hat plots against them about being dropped to #2 in the national rankings.

Seriously - It doesn't matter if you are 1 or 2 YOU GET TO PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Frankly, it matters more to Beaver fans. We'd rather you be at #1 so when we beat you it's got a better ring to it :-)

Actually i was just reciting what they were talking about on the BCS Countdown show. And i said at the end it doesn't matter since 1 & 2 play.

Swing and a miss!!

Try again, thanks for playing.

Fight the real enemy Boise state!

LOL Miles!(laugh) No Beaver retaliation... ;)Okay how about The ducks and beavs become one team so we can all just get along! That's right folks I'm Clayingit up!

platypus.png

Would love to see some funny pictures of Boise state. I find them far more annoying than the Beavers and almost as annoying as USC.

Douche...you know...that vacuum thingy for OSU fans? Beaver cleaner...

Honestly to get back on topic I am a major advocate for a playoff system. I say use the polls and computers to get your top 20, or 30 or however many play, and then let it roll. Would make a great month of college football.

wow.....long time no see around. How's UT?

Douche...you know...that vacuum thingy for OSU fans? Beaver cleaner...

Honestly to get back on topic I am a major advocate for a playoff system. I say use the polls and computers to get your top 20, or 30 or however many play, and then let it roll. Would make a great month of college football.

Nice to meet you too. Stay Klassy Duck Fans!

8 team playoff = 3 games

Given the current 12 game maximum (or 13th game 'Hawaii exception') the other 112 FBS teams aren't going to want to play fewer games because of lost revenue and I'm not sure 15 potential games will fly (injuries, school, holidays). You'd probably have to drop the max to 11 games and go with a 4 team playoff. Even then you won't get even close to a majority of schools to agree because of losing the revenue from that 1 games could kill some programs. You also are still stuck with the craptacular BCS ratings to decide those 4 teams.

If the idiots at Texas wouldn't have been so scared to get on a plane once in a while and let the PAC-16 deal go through we would have had 4 super conferences and a 4 team playoff in less than 10 years. Big 12 would have gone to 16 quickly, Big East and ACC merge, SEC picks up 4 teams and there you have it. The remaining teams and maybe some of the stronger FCS teams merge and re-align and possible form their own playoff system. I still can't believe the rest of the Big-12 let Texas sink that deal.

Nice to meet you too. Stay Klassy Duck Fans!

8 team playoff = 3 games

Given the current 12 game maximum (or 13th game 'Hawaii exception') the other 112 FBS teams aren't going to want to play fewer games because of lost revenue and I'm not sure 15 potential games will fly (injuries, school, holidays). You'd probably have to drop the max to 11 games and go with a 4 team playoff. Even then you won't get even close to a majority of schools to agree because of losing the revenue from that 1 games could kill some programs. You also are still stuck with the craptacular BCS ratings to decide those 4 teams.

If the idiots at Texas wouldn't have been so scared to get on a plane once in a while and let the PAC-16 deal go through we would have had 4 super conferences and a 4 team playoff in less than 10 years. Big 12 would have gone to 16 quickly, Big East and ACC merge, SEC picks up 4 teams and there you have it. The remaining teams and maybe some of the stronger FCS teams merge and re-align and possible form their own playoff system. I still can't believe the rest of the Big-12 let Texas sink that deal.

Texas backing out of the deal wasn't about being scared it was just what you were referring to the money!

I will try to Clay the thread up or simply distract by saying:

Gig em Aggies! Go Texas A&M. What's not to love about a school that has a dog as a mascot!(clap)

Texas backing out of the deal wasn't about being scared it was just what you were referring to the money!

I will try to Clay the thread up or simply distract by saying:

Gig em Aggies! Go Texas A&M. What's not to love about a school that has a dog as a mascot!(clap)

You mean it was about Texas taking an unfair share of the money and by unfair I mean they were shocked that the PAC-10 wanted to evenly split the revenue and wouldn't roll over like the rest of the Big-8 did years ago (and did again this year).

You mean it was about Texas taking an unfair share of the money.

You got it! Texas getting more than its fair share and then not even making it in the top 25!(clap) Now how about finding some funny A&M pictures. There's gotta be a million of them. Ever heard of Aggie jokes!

Here's a couple:

aggyWedding.gif

AggieGasPump.jpg

OSewe Look-a-likes

3428096.jpegjohn-cena-black.jpg

Tom Black............John Cena

5024106.jpeg193-old-english-sheepdog-2.jpg

John Braun

5024119.jpeg1.73184.jpg

Keo Camat............Chuck

2557063.jpegbracelets-philivey2005.jpg

James Dockery........Phil Ivey

5024170.jpegsmall100.jpg

Grant Enger............Leo

5648814.jpegpi_j_wguitar.jpg

Kevin Frahm...........Metallica

5648793.jpegurkel.jpg

Danny Evans............Erkel

5648880.jpegcanstock2715029.jpg

Micah Hatfield

5648885.jpegericmask.jpg

Johnny Hecker..........Mask

5041965.jpeg040206_DennisMiller.jpg

Grant Johnson..........Dennis Miller

3428123.jpegKourtneyKard_Vespa_14948884.jpg

Ryan Katz............Kourtney Kardashian

5042084.jpeg1747591.jpg

Colin Kelly............Gonna hang me in the mornin'...

5648899.jpegAAAAAhmHLXUAAAAAAFas6Q.jpg

Keith Kostol............Doogie

5042207.jpeg2brthw.jpg

Michael Lamb............Bill S. Preston, Esquire

5042307.jpegWatermelon-Kleckeys-Sweet1-150x150.jpg

Aaron Magnuson

5042331.jpeg002MIB_Tony_Shalhoub_002.jpg

Geno Munoz............Jeebs

5650329.jpegKathy-Bates-Misery.4.jpg

Brennan Olander..........Annie Wilkes

5043646.jpegJobu1.jpg

Keith Pankey............Jobu

You guys read about the Cam Newton case today? On monday the NCAA said his amateur status was effected so he is ineligible. Tuedsay Auburn submitted an appeal. Today, the NCAA cleared him because Cam didn't know his dad was shopping him.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Talk about opening Pandora's box!!!

Thats the same excuse USC gave for Reggie Bush, looked what happened. They just not only gave USC a surefire way to appeal the decision, but they also opened a HUGE loophole. Now, ANYONE can ask for money as long as the recruit doesn't now about it. Mom and Dad can shop their kids to agents, schools, shoe companies you name it, as long as the kid doesn't know they did it. Thats all they have to say, "I didn't know my cousin was asking for 500k" and you are clear

Wow, just WOW!!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-newtonturn120110

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andy_staples/12/01/cam-newton-ncaa-eligible/index.html?eref=writers&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I would bet my bottom dollar that if this happened at any school NOT in the SEC, they would have gotten the hammer just like USC. Corruption at its finest.

BREAKING NEWS: Training at Reser Stadium was delayed nearly two hours this morning, after a player reportedly found an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. After analysis, Corvallis Police determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was the goal line. Practice will resume this afternoon. Police have decided the team is unlikely to encounter the substance again. GO DUCKS!!!!!