Happy Thanksgiving

Emerald525

I'm doing this from my phone on the way to the game so forgive me if I forgot anyone.I know sometimes I have my differences with people in this forum but again wanted to reiterate there are far more positives so here's a long list of thanks!

Thanks to Woody at Seahorse for being patient taking your time when we were new to the hobby.

Thanks Spectra for giving us the reef chili top try for free and even dropping it off. That's what made me check this place out.

Thanks to Tim for coming to out house and helping us install our calcium reactor and for supporting this forum with your donations annd housing the grow out colony

Thanks Jody for all of your donations and support of this forum

Thanks Garrett as well for your support and donations

Thanks Isaac for all of your advice and letting us borrow equpment at short notice

thanks saltfinsax,lewisriverfisherman, pantherguy, and Mick for helping with the trees

Thanks Grassi for barely knowing us and letting us borrow a pump for the liverock we bought

Thabks reefnjunkie for all your advice and for braving the dog to check our tank while I'm away

Thanks noobtosalt for rescuing the growout frags

Thabks kendaroo and gilliroo for saving our tank in the flood of 2010

Thanks Frank for helping us set up our Apex

Thanks OIAB for your donations for Rylee and bidding idea

I apologize for those I forgot and would encourage others to add on to this thread

I want to thank everyone on the forum that has given me advice over the last year! Also want to thank everyone that has bought or traded frags with us to help us with our addiction.

Thanks to reefnjunkie and reefsafari for carryin out that [language filter] heavy tank for us.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Beth

PS. GO COWBOYS!

Thanks David! It was sunny and 89 degrees! Today 40 and windy :(! I'm thankful for an indoor stadium! :)

It was a great game....I was trying to find you two in the stands...lol, Bummer about that last field goal attempt...It was a close game, it was kinda cool knowing you two where there...even though the cowboys lost....(whistle)

Well as you read this you will have already suffered through a valiant effort of the Cowboys trying to push through what look like another dismal loss but had hope for a win but still ended the way in which it looked like it was headed-DOH!

I hope you had a great time, win or lose their is something for being ther live.

Always happy to help in a bind so dont ever think twice about asking for assitance.

I know you said you were going to dring a few beers for me but on holidays when the "family gets together" its more like a half rack before I carve the turkey and a few shots after that-(Man you choose your wife but not your in laws-DOH)!

Anyway hope yur day was fun and evening even more fun-soon I will be needing to close one eye to type-(rock2)

You two are great and have a safe trip back

It was a great game....I was trying to find you two in the stands...lol' date=' Bummer about that last field goal attempt...It was a close game, it was kinda cool knowing you two where there...even though the cowboys lost....(whistle)[/quote']

I was waving at you David didn't you see me?(laugh) I was way up top but you couldn't see me with the giant jumbotron!(laugh)

Thanking Noobtosalt for just being a cool guy would have been enough...LOL

Happy Turkey Day to you and your family as well.

I as well appricate everything you two have done for this forum. It's made it fun!

See you soon.

Hmmmm cool guy.....(scratch) Nah I will stick with my first thank you!;)

No worries girls, even though we are always late....

I blame it on Jess, her an her coffee addiction really slows us down at times LOL.

LOL Mick! I think you do that on purpose to get out of the work!(laugh) The intention is appreciated though!(clap) You and Jess are great!

Well as you read this you will have already suffered through a valiant effort of the Cowboys trying to push through what look like another dismal loss but had hope for a win but still ended the way in which it looked like it was headed-DOH!

I hope you had a great time, win or lose their is something for being ther live.

Always happy to help in a bind so dont ever think twice about asking for assitance.

I know you said you were going to dring a few beers for me but on holidays when the "family gets together" its more like a half rack before I carve the turkey and a few shots after that-(Man you choose your wife but not your in laws-DOH)!

Anyway hope yur day was fun and evening even more fun-soon I will be needing to close one eye to type-(rock2)

You two are great and have a safe trip back

LMAO Brad! That sounds like an interesting tradition. It looked like it was going to be a long day! That was the longest first quarter I ever sat through!DOH!DOH! It was still an exciting game there was far more energy and it was a far more fun game then the win against the even sadder Lions. That's just how the game goes. That's football! Thanks for putting up with the 100 pound German Shepherd too!(laugh)

I'm also thankful for all of your random emoticons aka smilies!(laugh)

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you!!! Glad to have you as freinds you both love the hobbie so much and really are great pepole... Be safe and have fun...

Glad to know you as well Frank! You're mechanical skills are most appreciated by me!(clap)

I'm thankful for food' date=' fish and friends like you guys. Awww shucks..[/quote']

Same to you Isaac! I appreciate all of your help and it's fun just hanging out with you and I take back my comment from my other thread!;)