A Photo tour of DFW fish stores!

Emerald525

I can't stand football! Ha! I finally said it.

Does any one that watches football that's not in highschool actuall play this sport? Sure I watch skateboard videos but I do so to be inspired to ride my skateboard well. It seems like the only thing football inspires is to be really good at watching someone else be active.

I can't stand football! Ha! I finally said it.

Does any one that watches football that's not in highschool actuall play this sport? Sure I watch skateboard videos but I do so to be inspired to ride my skateboard well. It seems like the only thing football inspires is to be really good at watching someone else be active.

The game is so different when it is live just hearing and feeling the energy of the crowd!(clap) Throwing the football in the parking lot before the game starts!(clap) The cheering for your team!(clap) The camaraderie! The trash talking! The bonding with your family! The tradition!(rock2)(rock2)

Apparently watching skateboard videos also inspires one to be judgemental too...(whistle)

Ohh jeeze. I didn't mean to hurt any feelers. Football often comes up on this forum andi always keep my mouth shut. I guess I was feeling brave today so I expressed my opinion. I'm sure its fun to be at a gameand I hope you guys had a blast.

My feelings weren't hurt Isaac!(laugh) I know it drives people nuts how much football is discussed in a fish forum (laugh)and other random nonsaltwater related stuff!

I'm all for people expressing their opinion!(rock2) I'll just express mine back!

I even threw in the little whistly guy(whistle) so you would know it was a jab in fun. See whistly guy is supposed to change the tone....

If I was angry I would have put this guy in (flame)(flame) or this one(wife) or even this one (enforcer);)

I'm surprised you held back for so long!(laugh)

And back to our regularly scheduled program!

Okay more pictures (clap) I may try to stop by a store down the road again before I head out. Next up is Aquatic Designs. Again the people were very friendly and helpful. The prices on fish were the most reasonable here and comparable to what I have found in the Portland stores except right now in Portland they are running some Black Friday deals that I'm missing out with half price fish DOH!

IMG_1086.jpg

I'm guessing lionfish are more popular here.(scratch) I see them in Oregon but not in this frequent of numbers and in multiple quantities

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

Baby Queen Angel. I have a young one of these at home when I had my FOWLR tank. They are pickers but so amazing.(drooler) She is on of my favorite fish but I'm probably going to have to rehome her as I broke down my FOWLR tank (sad) Beautiful fish and it's fun watching as the coloration changes. Also suprisingly mine is a very hardy fish. When I was out of town earlier in the year for some reason a bacterial infection went rampant and killed half the fish and she never showed signs of illness. She does pick at most LPS not surprisingly but I was able to keep torches, mushroom, a hammer coral with no problems

IMG_1068.jpg

Bangaii Cardinals are strange and fascinating fish. Always fun to see them in a group!

IMG_1069.jpg

Nice Copperbanded Butterfly and of course everyone's favorite fish a blue damsel in the backround!;)

IMG_1070.jpg

I also noticed there were more ORA corals and fish compared to my local stores. I would like to see more ORA locally

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

This was the first chalice I ever bought from Isaac (TCM Aquatics). Well not this one personally but I have one like it!

IMG_1075.jpg

Nice big colony of maze brain

IMG_1078.jpg

More fish!(clap)

IMG_1081.jpg

If Hippo Tang and Snowflake Eel can live so closely , can't we all just get along...(clap).;)(laugh)

IMG_1085.jpg