Frags for sale or trade - lots of pics

Idaho-Tank

Hello,

My son is playing in a hockey tourney in Portland this coming weekend and I thought I would try to expand my coral collection and/or help someone else expand theirs. Im hoping to trade frag for frag - or combining for bigger/more valuable frags. I have lots of green & brown in my tank so looking for other colors at this point but still might be interested in anything you have. Zoas, Palys, SPS, LPS, leather... If you see something you want I can frag it (if its not already fragged) and send you a photo of the exact frag. You can email me at truex@networkarch.com

Frag trading is one my favorite parts of the hobby - so take a look and let me know what you have. Thanks!

I am not 100% on these names - feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

Zoas & Palys:

Several heads available (Super Eagle eye)

IMG_0701.jpg

A few heads available (Neon Green paly)

IMG_0711.jpg

Several heads available (Wam'n Watermelon)

IMG_0728-1.jpg

Several heads available (Kiwi Crush)

IMG_0732.jpg

Several heads available (Green Lantern)

IMG_4529.jpg

A few heads available (Flying Saucers)

IMG_0582-2.jpg

Several heads available (Yellow polyps)

IMG_4132-1.jpg

Several heads available

IMG_4182-1.jpg

Several heads available

IMG_0731.jpg

A few heads available

IMG_4637.jpg

SPS:

Blue & Purple Milli (only a small frag left)

IMG_0539.jpg

Orange Cap.

IMG_0547-1.jpg

Purple Pocillopora

IMG_4561.jpg

Green Pocillopora

IMG_0692.jpg

Pink Pocillopora (Sold the frag I had available)

IMG_0602.jpg

Paletta Blue Acro

IMG_0585.jpg

Ora Hyacinth Birdsnest

IMG_4489.jpg

Pink Birdsnest

IMG_0549-2.jpg

Green Birdsnest

IMG_0557-2.jpg

(Wild) Black Magic (only one frag left)

IMG_0717.jpg

Purple/Blue Digi

IMG_0546-1.jpg

Green Digi

IMG_0545-1.jpg

Misc.

Purple clove polyp

IMG_0612-2.jpg

Red & blue mushroom

IMG_4522.jpg

Anthelia (one frag left)

IMG_4521.jpg

Pulsating Xenia (terrible photo)

IMG_4145-1.jpg

Neon Green Star polyp

IMG_4520.jpg

Green with neon stripe star polyp (would also trade this rock - have two. Is about 12" across)

IMG_4519.jpg

• Like 1

Interested in the first picture, I can probably frag a few joker paly/zoas to trade. I have a couple of others I may be able to frag too. (Need to check again when the lights come on for descriptions) May also be interested in the second pic and perhaps some purple clove polyp.

Interested in the first picture' date=' I can probably frag a few joker paly/zoas to trade. I have a couple of others I may be able to frag too. (Need to check again when the lights come on for descriptions) May also be interested in the second pic and perhaps some purple clove polyp.[/quote']

That was fast. Someone just spoke for those zoas in that first photo. Sorry bout that.

Still have most everything else though. Would love to see what your zoas/palys look like.

Are you interested in a Chocolate Mint Candy Cane (about 10 heads)? If so let me know and I'll look through your list closer.

My wife says no to anything else that is brownish (have a few brownish things already). I assume its brown? Cant tell for sure. If its not brown I would be interested.

Before I posted? Oh well. Maybe next time. Not really that interested in the others.

Yes, they have a brown/purple skirt with teal green eyes.

Well it was from my craigslist ad. Not from here. Received the email from a guy while I was putting up this post. I will look again when I get home to see If I can frag off a few more heads. The colony I have left is not real big - maybe 10-12 heads.

Well it was from my craigslist ad. Not from here. Received the email from a guy while I was putting up this post. I will look again when I get home to see If I can frag off a few more heads. The colony I have left is not real big - maybe 10-12 heads.

If you can let me know. I'll take a closer look at what I have later today. Been thinking about fragging a couple of the zoas anyway.

Sorry Rick - I would like to frag some more but think Ill leave the little colony I have left alone. If you decide you want something else let me know.

I understand completely. I always think pretty carefully about fragging anything because I really want the bigger colonies instead of a bunch of frags.