WTB something w/ a 14"x20" footprint or smaller, acrylic preferably.

AquaticEngineer

Looking for something with a 14" x 20" footprint or less. Preferably acrylic and height can be variable, prefer not very tall.

If anyone has a random sized acrylic tank, or a suggestion on some kind of container that would work please let me know.

I may end up having to get this custom made anyways since I would like it to be 3/8 or 1/2 inch acrylic at least.

Looking for something with a 14" x 20" footprint or less. Preferably acrylic and height can be variable, prefer not very tall.

If anyone has a random sized acrylic tank, or a suggestion on some kind of container that would work please let me know.

I may end up having to get this custom made anyways since I would like it to be 3/8 or 1/2 inch acrylic at least.

What happened to the one I just gave you , What the hell are you doing over there!!. If you can get the material you can make it over here I'll assist

Oh I got that one plumbed in already :D Its going to be my tank for growing eelgrass in.

Since macro algae has proven to be a kind of a pain to most people keeping temperate or coldwater tanks, I thought I'd think outside the box and go for things that are not alage at all but still export nutrients. So I'm trying two different types of plants for a refugium. One is aquatic ;the Eelgrass (Zostera spp), and the other is semi aquatic; the Glasswort (Salicornia spp).

This new one will be for growing a coldwater estuary plant called Salicornia, or "glasswort" "pickleweed" or "marsh samphire". So I need it to be about 6" - 8" tall max and fit that footprint. Then it will get a slow trickle line in from the sump with a drain bulkhead and a DSB for the plants to grow in and bacteria to colonize.

So we will see which thrives and go from there :D

What happened to the one I just gave you ' date=' What the hell are you doing over there!!. If you can get the material you can make it over here I'll assist[/quote']

That would be awesome if you would give me a hand!!! If I could replicate something like the one I got from you that would be awesome. I need to go get a piece of thick black acrylic cut for a tank tray bottom in the new system, so I could probably get all the pieces to build this new tank too. That is weather permitting, (wife) permitting, and wallet permitting (sad)

I still need to get you back for that spaflex, you'll have to come check out my frankenstein'd system some time, its pretty awesome (rock2)

Found a plastics place not to far from the Home Depot on Johnson Creek, its called Plastic Solutions. Had them cut me the false bottom piece for my cube system. Anyone ever used them before?

They are a bit more on my way to things than Tap Plastics. End of the month bonus check I should be able to pick up the rest if the pieces to make this tank hopefully.