125g setup

CrazyInside

So I just found out the place I work is going to be shutting down and I will be on unemployment so even though I just picked up this tank set up from Rick I've got to let it go. Guess me wanting to do a big tank is going to have to wait :(.

125g tank

40g sump

20gL refuge

Stand made by Rick

Mag 9.5 return pump

Dual 400W ballast with Pendants and hangers

Tank is also drilled for a closed loop but not being used right now.

I'd just like a quick sale of everything for 450.

You can message me on here or email at crazyinside87@gmail.com

These are pictures of it set up when rick had it.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13866

And link my my Sig has a few after I cleaned it up.

what kind of ballast? Fixtures?

400w dual PFO with the larger PFO pendants and stainless steel hangers. (The pendants have the extra spot on each side to install supplemental lights in them)

If someone would prefer a 175w dual PFO ballast instead of the 400w I would be willing to swap.

Free bump to the top to help out a fellow reefer sell the tank for bills...

Hey thanks for the freebie!

If you still have this' date=' I would be very interested in coming and taking a look. I've been looking for a tank like this for some time.[/quote']

Sent you a pm!

Free bump with a few details and a couple of pics.

For anyone that hasn't looked back through the build thread I did on this the skin on the stand is made from real bamboo boards and is set up so the entire front and sides can be removed for easy access if needed. I'm biased but in my opinion the stand alone is worth almost as much as the asking price for the entire setup.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5765

attachment.php?attachmentid=5769

Free bump with a few details and a couple of pics.

For anyone that hasn't looked back through the build thread I did on this the skin on the stand is made from real bamboo boards and is set up so the entire front and sides can be removed for easy access if needed. I'm biased but in my opinion the stand alone is worth almost as much as the asking price for the entire setup

Thanks rick, and yeah I figured at 400 for everything it would of been gone

quick. All someone needs is two lightbulbs and a skimmer.

Thanks rick, and yeah I figured at 400 for everything it would of been gone

quick. All someone needs is two lightbulbs and a skimmer.

NP, If you decide to list it on Craiglist your welcome to use any pictures I've taken of it and you can also offer them either the 400w or 175w ballast.

That is an awesome tank and deal, and it's true the stand is well worth the entire price. Unfortunately I am actually looking at a specific tank/stand that a member was thinking of selling. Also extremely unfortunately, I cannot fit a tank wider than 4' in our house, we have a small old school bungalow. Got a friend who keeps trying to give me her 180, and I've got no wall wide enough for it!

Someone could buy this and come out way ahead, you've got a great setup. If nothing else drop it in storage til you get your next job, you'll be glad to have it later. Deals like this will not be up every day.

Kate