My new tank

fpd4308

So I have downsized my tank and I have a nice little 30 gallon set up. It is kind of temporary. My plan is to have a another 30 gallon built and put them both on an L shaped stand in the corner with a shared sump, refugium and making one if them a reef tank and one an angler tank.

1871b512-e89f-b5c7.jpg

I like small cubes(though I am partial). Quality over quantity type of reefer.

That is totally where I am at. I thought it would be nice to have two or three super nice tanks than one large mediocre one. Plus my wife will appreciate the added space more.

LIke the cube tank.. I just switched from a larger tank to a 28 and am loving the water changes with one bucket... the salt i buy once a year...the comntrol; i have over i the parameters are easier to adjust... but also just as easy to screw up...its been fun so far been toying withthe idea of another cube tank set up inside my house...(all tanks currently reside in the garage..small house..)

Nice, I was considering a smaller cube (2x2x2) until I put a big carpet anemone in.

Then I decided to downsize to a 4 foot tank so I wouldn't use the entire wall. It didn't work out quite that way though. (The stand/wall unit is 9 foot wide so it uses the entire wall anyway)

Ya I am pretty excited with the smaller tank and my new L shaped stand project. I have enlisted the help of Dave from Davy Jones Locker to build the stand' date=' new tank and sump. The new tank in the picture is one of his builds and it seems really nice.[/quote']

Oh good to hear Dave is still around. He does great woodwork and acrylic work. He made an awesome sump for me. I messaged him about making a stand but he never got back to me.