Wallpaper from Monterey Bay Aquarium

racefan

Ahh man DOH!I thought you were redoing your house in a saltwater theme!(laugh)

Ya know Kim that's funny. When we redid the downstairs we were looking for a wallpaper border to go around the middle of the wall (to break up 2 colors) I found one with a billiard theme since we have a pool table down there. My wife joked about what else a picture of dogs playing poker? Well not only is there dogs playing poker but there is also dogs playing pool:p Attempting to do saltwater theme upstairs might be pushing it.

Ya know Kim that's funny. When we redid the downstairs we were looking for a wallpaper border to go around the middle of the wall (to break up 2 colors) I found one with a billiard theme since we have a pool table down there. My wife joked about what else a picture of dogs playing poker? Well not only is there dogs playing poker but there is also dogs playing pool:p Attempting to do saltwater theme upstairs might be pushing it.

Dogs playing poker is a classic!(clap)(clap) Saltwater wallpaper and art work would be awesome! Do it!:D

And if you haven't noticed there are alot of crazy people in here (whistle) so it would actually seem very normal!:D