As the Vortech turns new PNWMAS phrases

Emerald525

Time for some more definitions:(clap)(clap)

Tunze donation-an item won at a raffle that you are not allowed to sell (at least publicly) or show any sign that you really didn't appreciate it or need it.

Simile:strings attached

Alternative definition: to jerk one over

Sentence: Don't tunze me man because I'm not a sucker!(laugh)

Emerfantic-to act like you don't care about a person's posts in the forum and that you can actually ignore them while simultaneously posting it in your signature and changing your avatar to prove otherwise(laugh)(laugh)

Sentence:I don't care what you say. I'm emerfantic! See it's in my signature! I don't care! See that?!rofl

Photoalibi-To blame something you may have done on someone else and proving your case with a picture

Sentence-I will no longer get blamed for all the annoying posts as I proved it was my dog Juno with my photoalibi!(clap):p

Simile:Andy's clam

And again to show I'm fair and balanced!

Tanktop- to pretend to be sweet and innocent while poking certain fires with a stick!(laugh)

alternative definition: kendaroo

Definition: Watch me tanktop this thread they will blame Emerald for stirring the pot!(laugh)(laugh)

Here's a recap of some of my favorites!(clap)(clap)

Cyberbully-a term loosely used by a certain schoolteacher who spends too much time with preteens (whistle) to refer to certain more opinonated/outspoken people in this forum.:p

Mytshall- to blatantly neglect corals in a group by growout and let them die.

Similar term

Soprano-not quite the same but the fastest way to lose 600 bucks in a group buy growout!(laugh)

Opposite term:Noob

Clay - to kill with kindness and optimism; rainbows and sunshines;

These are in no particular order and I will start with me to show this is truly meant to have fun:

Emerald-to throw up a poll on any subject and use every emoticon and every colored letter of every size.(laugh)

Aleternative definition: To artificially raise your post count without saying anything relevant to the saltwater hobby in a pathetic attempt to be funny(laugh)

Reefnjunkie-to post inflammatory remarks in the forum without using one's frontal lobes to filter ( love ya Brad just kidding my friend!(laugh))

This often occurs for some reefers while drinking and posting.

Similes: JGF and Emerald525

Ca2OR-to delete ones thread and pretend like it never happened. This typically occurs when you have reefnjunkied(laugh)

Grassi- a post with hints of a foreign accent and use of occassional complex three syllable words which is often confusing to us simpler minded (me) members of the forum.

I think I will Tanktop this thread!! LOL(laugh)