Bullwinkle

epicenter

[/ATTACH]Look at this thing, we got it as a tiny colony about 3 1/2 years ago from Rick Souta. At the time he thought it to ba a slimer & it is blue, so blue slimer it must be. I knocked it off its rocker & was forced to pull it out & do some much needed trimming. The very left SPS in the second pic is the same coral.

post-5323-14186778479_thumb.jpg

post-5323-141867784796_thumb.jpg

THanks Emerald525, I wish I knew how to post it so the pic is on screen when the thread is opened.

ReeFit, that giant colony had about 5" at the bottom that had died off due to shading so I cut it off but left about an 1" & epoxied the whole colony back where it came from. I did cut off about 8 small colonies from that monster.

Rick, way cool thanks for bringing the pics up, some day I will learn how to do that.

Grassi & reef165, thanks for the kind words.

dee77, I have never been very good at documenting things in my tank the animals kinda go in & do their thing. I will try to find a earlier pic but I lost most pictures in 2 computer crashes, some pictures survived on chips though.

Beckie, When we got this coral from Rick it was like 4" or 5" tall and 2" to 3" wide with several little branches. I think we got it spring of 1997. In the last year it has turned into a monster because I stooped snipping branches off it.

Rick, way cool thanks for bringing the pics up, some day I will learn how to do that.

Grassi & reef165, thanks for the kind words.

dee77, I have never been very good at documenting things in my tank the animals kinda go in & do their thing. I will try to find a earlier pic but I lost most pictures in 2 computer crashes, some pictures survived on chips though.

Beckie, When we got this coral from Rick it was like 4" or 5" tall and 2" to 3" wide with several little branches. I think we got it spring of 1997. In the last year it has turned into a monster because I stooped snipping branches off it.

Is that supposed to be 1997 or 2007? LOL

It would be cool to see a pic of how big it was when you got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dee77 I found some really bad pictures you just have to look close at the first one you will see the blue slimer. He was in the tank for a few months when the first pic was taken.

post-5323-141867757896_thumb.jpg

post-5323-141867757899_thumb.jpg

post-5323-141867757902_thumb.jpg