Official Bay Corals Group Grow Out

Kris

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Jesse, all the slots are filled with the status symbol six but thanks for bumping this thread because I was just about to send a reminder. Perhaps Kris could start an alternate list but this is his deal.

Hey Kris when are we getting this party started?(clap)(clap)

Yeah I was interested in the first one but it didn't seem cost effective for just the few frags we would have gotten. I leave town and get back and find out that I'm not in the "cool" crowd. I would have been interested in this one but oh well. He didn't respond back to me in a PM sent a few days ago either. Just dissapointed that I was one of the first to show interest and now not able to get in on it. Ok enough of the sob story... Have fun with this one.

Glad the few of you guys were able to get in on this. The only concern I would have is that if he's not on here much I hope you all still have communication with him somehow as he doesn't respond to PM's from me. Maybe I'm just getting the cold sholder....LOL

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the frags off of these guys.

Amazing Corals for sure.

Yeah I was interested in the first one but it didn't seem cost effective for just the few frags we would have gotten. I leave town and get back and find out that I'm not in the "cool" crowd. I would have been interested in this one but oh well. He didn't respond back to me in a PM sent a few days ago either. Just dissapointed that I was one of the first to show interest and now not able to get in on it. Ok enough of the sob story... Have fun with this one.

Glad the few of you guys were able to get in on this. The only concern I would have is that if he's not on here much I hope you all still have communication with him somehow as he doesn't respond to PM's from me. Maybe I'm just getting the cold sholder....LOL

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the frags off of these guys.

Amazing Corals for sure.

I belive I responded to all of his PMs. And I responded to his PMs that he sent me today and informed him on how I took what he said to me. And I said if I took his words wrong then my bad what else can I say other than my bad and sorry if I did take it wrong. And everyone in the group knows how to get ahold of me other than just on here. But I am on here at least a couple times a day and try to respond when I have a chance. So again Sorry Jesse

And I am going to update everyone in the next day or two with some PMs on what is going on.

I belive I responded to all of his PMs. And I responded to his PMs that he sent me today and informed him on how I took what he said to me. And I said if I took his words wrong then my bad what else can I say other than my bad and sorry if I did take it wrong. And everyone in the group knows how to get ahold of me other than just on here. But I am on here at least a couple times a day and try to respond when I have a chance. So again Sorry Jesse

And I am going to update everyone in the next day or two with some PMs on what is going on.

Thanks for getting back to me. If anyone plans on dropping out still I would love to get in on this. Kris like I said in the PM it's more about the fact that you changed it three times and didn't follow up so maybe it was both of our communication than anything. So anyways good luck and someone drop out...(whistle)

Just kidding. I'm spending the money that I was going to use on this on a frag tank. Maybe by the time these are grown out I could buy a frag or two. We will see.

• 2 weeks later...